Espresso Architecture Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Any personal information that you divulge when registering for, or using this website, or in the course of requesting various products or services via this website, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Espresso Architecture Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” and “Us”). Details of our registered office addresses and VAT numbers are set out at the end of this document.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Espresso Architecture, Perch, Franklins House, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6JU, UK.
Information Requirements – Website Enquiries
We may collect, request and process the following data when you enquire or submit any information via the website:
- Email address
- Telephone number
Web Visitor Statistics, IP Address & Cookies
We may collect statistical information about visitors to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service, such as to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
We use Google Analytics for our website www.espressoarchitecture.co.uk. The purpose of this is to track activity on our various client web portals. This allows us to see which areas of the website are most visited and so require most attention in term of usability and accessibility. This enables us to provide usage statistics to our clients for various content pieces we publish and to assess suitability of content. No activity monitoring is tied to individual website users – only to client portals.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Personal Data Storage
Unfortunately, the security of information transmitted via the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed. Although we will take all reasonable measures available to us to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or to customise the website according to your interests.
- To provide you with information, or products or services that you request from us or, which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We use a third party email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. This third party is only allowed to use your personal information for the sole purpose of delivering emails on our behalf and not for their own promotional purposes
- If Espresso Architecture Ltd, or a substantial percentage of its assets, is acquired by a third party, and the personal data held by it about its customers is one of the transferred assets
- We reserve the right to share your personal data as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or in order to comply with any legal obligation, judicial proceeding, court order, legal process served on our website, or in order to enforce or comply with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of GBP 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below, or on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will promptly correct any erroneous or incomplete information.
If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes to this privacy statement, the home page, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we change how we use your personally identifiable information, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
This policy is effective from 01 November 2010.